Welcome Dear Friend
I am glad you have found me. You are in the right spot.
You might just be curious, but maybe you feel worried.
Or you feel stressed and discontented.
Are you having trouble turning off your negative inner voice?
Do you feel different or disconnected?
Maybe you feel tired and stuck.
Perhaps you feel sad, angry or confused.
It is no accident that you are here.
I understand your anxiety and know your desires. Your reading with Jane can offer a sign post or give comfort along your journey, with a gentle reminder we are never all alone
Simply Cosmic offers 6 month prediction and 12 month prediction tarot readings via Skype.
These sessions are live and interactive, allowing clients to ask the cards as many questions as time permits.
6 Month Prediction: £30
12 Month Prediction: £50
Your reading will be recorded and a CD will be posted to you. This service is free.
Tarot Readings for Parties and Special Events!
Need entertainment for a corporate event?
Want to add a unique element to a birthday bash or girls' night?
Cosmic Vision can help. Serving Cheshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester Areas.
Tarot readings can add something special to corporate events and make private parties (e.g. birthday celebrations, bachelorette festivities or a girls' dinner party) unforgettable.
To book your reading, click on the button below, or call Simply Cosmic on 07731 380 657
Terms & Payment:
• Payment can be made in cash or by credit card / PayPal
• Group bookings and Home visits also by appointment.
• Please be sure you have read Simply Cosmic's Terms & Conditions before scheduling your appointment. By booking a Skype reading, you confirm that you agree to these terms
• A valid credit card is required to hold your appointment. Your card will not be charged until the appointment time.
• Please ensure you have a Skype ID and reliable internet connection if you select this option.
• You can change or cancel your appointment up to 48 hours in advance. No changes can be made after that time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Is this fortune telling?
No. While tarot card readings are generally forward-looking, I will not tell you the name of your future spouse, who will win a sporting event, or who the next president will be. What I can do is help you to unlock the answers inside you regarding paths in life you are taking, choices you are making, and decisions you are considering. Why give away your power of free will to someone else when you can harness your own power to embrace and own your life's journey!
2) Will a tarot reading predict death or scary things?
No. There are no bad or good cards, and in fact, some of the scarier-looking cards can actually herald the most positive change. Each card is interpreted specifically for you and your particular question. I do not use stock or canned interpretations, but rather look at each card chosen in the context of your reading.
3) Can you get an accurate reading for me if I'm on the other side of the world and over Skype or phone?
Yes! Actually, readings done over the phone and Skype can sometimes be even more accurate than if you were to pick the cards yourself. Sometimes, our conscious minds override the subconscious and we fear choosing particular cards. Over the phone, I am tapping into your energy and choosing cards on your behalf without fear of second-guessing which cards to pick. During a phone or Skype tarot reading, I act as the unbiased instrument of your subconscious.
4) Am I able to make an audio recording of the session
Absolutely, I do permit clients to make an audio recording of their reading should they wish to do so. Face to face readings include an audio recording to a CD rom.
5) OK, I've booked a reading. What can I do before the reading?
The best thing you can do is to think about the question you really want to ask. Ideal questions do not have "yes" or "no" answers and are not about someone else. Before we start the reading, we will spend some time discussing your question to make it as clear as possible. The clearer the question, the clearer the answer.
6) During the reading, will I get to participate?
Absolutely! A tarot reading is an interactive process. We will discuss each card as it appears in the layout. Your insights are as important as mine.
7) Can I just do a tarot reading on myself?
While you can certainly use tarot in your everyday life, it helps to have an outsider with no bias interpret a reading on your behalf. Our conscious minds can talk over the subconscious and rationalise anything. This makes for a difficult reading when you are trying to do one for yourself.
8) How often do you recommend getting a reading?
I do not recommend getting a reading more than every 6 months as it can muddle the initial reading and lead to confusion. This also gives you time for the reading to play itself out.
9) Over phone or Skype, do I need to have a tarot deck with me when you are doing the reading?
No. During the reading, you can either look up the chosen cards on the internet so we can review them together, or I can describe them to you over the phone. With Skype, you can see the cards I am choosing for you on the video call.
10) Do you do tarot readings for events?
Absolutely! I have conducted readings at corporate events, fundraisers, holiday parties and more throughout the area. Event readings tend to be shorter (15-20 minutes per person) to allow for the maximum number of people to be read. I would just need an area at the event that is quiet enough for guests to hear their readings.